[access-uk] Re: Recommendations for a GPS App for the Iphone

  • From: Saqib <saqibh23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 21:04:01 -0000

Hi. I must of been having a bad couple of days with it when I first purchased
the app because it was working well today and it even informed me of certain
landmarks as well as block street addresses. I think I’m going to give this app
a serious run out as you don’t have to keep pressing a certain button to get it
to reveal current position.