[access-uk] Recommendations for Transcribing devices!

  • From: "Paul J. Traynor" <pjtraynor@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 12:06:46 -0000

Hi All,

I have a friend who wants to  put audio files into written word using
Microsoft Word. Does anyone on here have recommendations for the type of
transcribing device that would be most suitable to a blind person who wants
to do this kind of work.

Many thanks,

Paul.

Do you have a slow PC? Try a Free scan