[access-uk] Receiving podcasts on the Plextalk pocket?

  • From: "Damon Rose" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 09:32:49 +0100

Hi.

Does anyone here have a Plextalk Pocket?

As I understand it, you can somehow input the feeds of your favourite
podcasts into the Plextalk Pocket and it will update them for you on the
player without the need to hook it up to your PC and programs like
Juice. If you are a Plextalk owner, is this your experience?

Reading thru a few websites, however, I've seen a reference to listening
to podcasts online. So I'm wondering if you need to have a WiFi
connection to listen to podcasts or can you have them pushed to your
device so you can listen to them anywhere?

So, how does the whole podcast business work on the Plex? I'd be keen to
be able to properly download them onto my player as I do a lot of
commuting and would like to be able to listen to podcasts on the tube.

...Damon

Damon Rose
BBC News

Tel: 020 8576 1801  (x02-61801)
email: damon.rose@xxxxxxxxx
Twitter:  @damonrose

Do you read the Ouch! blog or listen to our podcast?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/ouch/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/
Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on
it and notify the sender immediately.