[access-uk] Re: Real Player and Radio 2 Blues

  • From: "Gordon Atkinson" <g.atkinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 21:33:18 -0000

Hi Andy

I ditched Realplayer some time ago and now use a program called Real Alternative which is far less intrusive than Real Player and works well with the BBC streams.

Try the following website to download a copy.

http://www.codecguide.com/download_real.htm

Regards

Gordon Atkinson

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>