[access-uk] Real Player 11

  • From: "Saqib" <saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 16:06:08 -0000

Hi Everyone I would just like to share a piece of info with you. A couple of
weeks ago I was having problems playing MP4 video files in Real Player because
I needed to install Quick Time PLayer. I then went on to search for Quick Time
and was surprised to find out that I had to pay for Quick Time 7.5. I then went
on to find more info about this player and found out if you install I-tunes 8.0
which is free to download the Quick Time player is part of the software as it
installs itself along with I-tunes. My MP4 files play in Real Playewr now and
it's a joy to see a MP4 file playing and the good picture quality that can be
displayed on screen. So my message just gives you advice on installing ITunes
8.0 if you want to view MP4 files.