[access-uk] Re: Real Alternative

  • From: Frank Haslam <frank.haslam1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 07:54:14 +0100

Hi, Douglas!

I used Realalternative for a number of weeks but couldn't work out how to
move through the file, so I ditched it in favour of my usual Winam and
Realplayer combination.

However, Whitestick.co.uk now has an updated version of realalternative so
the problem may be fixed.

At 06:58 17/10/04, Douglas Harrison typed furiously:

>I have had Realone on my system for over a year, but although I now
>have it Reasonably under control, I would very much like to get rid of it
>altogether.  I do everything I possibly can with Winamp, the exception
>being listening to live or "Listen Again" material from the BBC where
>the embedded player requires the use of some form of Real Player.
>Does anyone know whether Real Alternative could serve that purpose?
>I am reluctant to go through the process of completely uninstalling
>Realone (not easy I believe) and installing Real Alternative only to find
>that I cannot listen to BBC material.
>
>any advice would be much appreciated.
>
>Douglas
>

>--
>
>Douglas Harrison
>

>** To leave the list, send a message to:-
>** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>** and in the Subject line type
>** For other list commands such as vacation mode, send a message, to

Frank - blind as a bat and proud of it too.
frank.haslam1@xxxxxxxxxxxx