[access-uk] Re: Reading on the Iphone

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 17:36:42 +0100

Hi Sharon.

You need to purchase a third party Daisy program from the app store. The one I use is called In Daisy by Levelware and is priced around £15 I think.

All the best and let me know if I can be of further help.

-----Original Message----- From: Sharon Bowell
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2012 5:10 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Reading on the Iphone

Hi,

Could someone kindly advise me on the best way to read daisy books such as
RNIB talking books, plus mp3 books on my iphone 4.

Many thanks.

Sharon