[access-uk] Re: Reading iBooks on the iPhone

  • From: David Griffith <daj.griffith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 00:08:00 +0000

Interesting - when I first tried using audio Boo last year this was the case for me also but now it will not play for me unless I am signed in, this behaviour is now exhibited on both my Mac and Windows Pc where the play buttons will not activate unless logged in. If it works without signing in great if not I would suggest following the advice of logging in and it should work.

David Griffith.

I got the audio link without any problem haven’t signed up to audio boo or anything else like that.