[access-uk] Re: Reading iBooks on the iPhone

  • From: "Eleanor Martha Burke" <eleanormarthaburke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 21:14:34 -0000

I was interested in your link but unfortunately I could not access the audio
description or maybe I should say the audio from my iPhone.  When I clicked on
the link I just got brought to sound cloud and invited to download the app.  I
did this but still nothing.  I then tried your link on my windows machine and
again I was brought to Sound Cloud and invited to download a supporting device.
 Maybe you could put the recording on Dropbox or Sendspace and send the link
again.