[access-uk] Re: Read Only announced in each message

  • From: "Andy Collins" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 09:29:15 -0000

Andy - I too have experience this kind of thing with OE, and the only way I
found to get round it, was to switch identities from the file menu [there
should be a choice of 'main identity' and your name 'Andy's identity'] and
after using the second identity for a while, the original started to work
again ok! Can't explain it, but that's my experience
-
Andy