[access-uk] Re: ReOutlook Express targets:

  • From: "Kevin Lloyd" <kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 10:32:50 -0000

Hi Andy.

1. Start windows explorer using windows key + E and navigate to your local
drive.
2.  Locate documents and settings and press enter.
3.  Locate your user and press enter.
4.  Locate Start Menu and press enter.
5.  Locate the Programs folder and press enter.  You will now find a
shortcut for Outlook Express.  Press the delete key to
remove it.
6.  Press back spacerepeatedly to take you back to your desktop.
7.  Locate the Outlook express shortcut and delete it.
8.  Locate My Computer and press enter.
9.  Locate local drive and press enter.
10.  Locate program files and press enter.
11.  Locate Outlook Express and press enter.
12.  The first file in the list of around 12 files should be the Outlook
Express application called MSINM.EXE.  Select this file and press alt + F to
open the file menu.
13.  Arrow down until you reach Creat shortcut and press enter.
14. You will now have a short cut called Shortcut to MSINM.  Rename this to
Outlook Express and then copy and paste the file into the programs folder
and desktop where you deleted it from earlier on.

Regards.
Kevin
E-mail: kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx