[access-uk] Re: Re MS word manual

  • From: "andrew Shipp" <andrew-shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 08:54:14 +0100

Hello Carol,  I am sorry to ask you this but since I got your email I have
been trying to  find the manual and just don't seem to be able to find it.
So if you have a bit of time one day could you see if you could find it  for
me please.  I would be very grateful for any help you might be able to give
me on this Carol.  Many thanks for any help in advance.
Regards

Andrew Shipp

Located Northamptonshire

Home phone 01604-517007,

Mobile )07773457805,

Email andrew-shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I am also the Manager and Moderator of blind-gardening.

All Messages are checked before sending by Norton anti Virus.