[access-uk] Re: Ray and Vince

  • From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 16:24:51 +0100

Hi George.

Black on Black again! hahaha..

Thanks for your advice George. I've no experience of Power Point so cannot assist Pauline. She is probably just afraid of a new program. I've printed out your advice for her and I'm sure she will appreciate your hints. Very best wishes. Andy.

----- Original Message ----- From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>