[access-uk] Re: RadioTimes Listings.

  • From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 19:20:28 -0500

Hi Andrew,
I've now got Radio Times configured for my area of Freeview. I've set up all
my preferences and settings. Now I've got all the meat of what is on TV for
all my favourite channels. BBC 1 from 6 to late, then BBC 2 from 6 to late,
Scottish from 6 to late,then ITV 2 from six to late, etc. One channel blends
right into the other with no need to go from Guardian page to Guardian page
to Guardian page. To make it easier I took the links Add to Your Programmes
and remind me by text and silenced them with the Jaws dictionary. I can also
search for favourite TV shows. I can now configure favourite radio stations
with the same web page and get reminders of any particular show I don't want
to miss, costs me 25 pence though, or I can add it to a list of my favourite
programs. Radio Times dot com is really the best I've seen apart from Digi
Guide which I was on the verge of subscribing to.

Peter