[access-uk] Re: Radio Sure

  • From: "Iain Lackie" <ilackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 17:01:09 -0000

I think it's not connecting because of the nature of the player. It's quite easy to add stations of your own to those which are already supplied. The link I sent will take you directly to the station and yu can then add it to your favourites.

Iain

-----Original Message----- From: Carol Pearson
Sent: Monday, December 06, 2010 4:54 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Radio Sure

Thanks, Iain.  So it looks as though we'll have to wait till the author does
it.

I'm looking for info as I write but haven't yet found where to contact!

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx