[access-uk] Re: Radio Station

  • From: "alex thynne" <alex.thynne@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 21:12:45 -0000

Hi

I had a problem similar to this.  It's winamp opening when perhaps you need
media player to open instead.   to play the radio station's stream.  Try
going into windows media player, tools, options.  Then go to file types tab
and select play all button.  Tab across to apply and then try going back to
the radio station again.  I'm presuming you want the listen live option.
Try activating listen live again and see if the station plays.  This worked
for me.  I don't know why winamp didn't do this for me when I expected it
to.  There may be some way that more experienced winamp users know of to
play streams, but if I possibly can, I use media player for this.

Alex
klango ID: alex-thynne
skype name: grytpype2006
windows live messenger name: alex.thynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx