[access-uk] Re: Radio Downloader - Gordon Atkinson

  • From: "Clive Lever" <clive.lever@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 07:21:11 +0100

Hello,

please send to me too, if you're going to be sending of-list.

Ta,
Clive

Out now! Herding Cats, the fifth volume in the Guide Cats for the Blind album
series. Email me back if you want to know more. The series has its own Facebook
group:
Guide Cats for the Blind - the series
You can support British Computer Association of the Blind by joining the group
and watching the videos.