[access-uk] Re: Radio 4 blind program

  • From: "Mark Threadgold" <m.j.threadgold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 22:18:42 +0100

James, While your comments have some truth, prostitution is still illegal in
this country, and there are many issues that we need publicising and
assistance to sort out which directly affect us all.

I didn't intend this comment to take off in the way it did and consider the
thread closed.

Mark Threadgold