[access-uk] Re: RUNNING MAILING LISTS

  • From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 19:10:24 +0100

Hello,
I couldn't even log in with the braillenote, due to the buttons. I had to ask someone off list, just
to get a configuration changed.
Sent from the BrailleNote

From: "Carol.Pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 13:05:28 +0100
Subject: [access-uk] RUNNING MAILING LISTS

Hi to all who have run or do run mailing lists for VI's. I havfe done this in Yahoogroups, but not for some time now.

I'm currently thinking of starting another list, but have heard that it's now more difficult for visually impaired people to run such lists. I'd be interested in some feedback on this, what the difficulties are and, most important, which is considered the best platform for such lists.

Thanks for any feedback you can give.

Carol P