[access-uk] Re: RUNNING MAILING LISTS

  • From: christopher hallsworth <challsworth2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 19:09:01 +0100

Sir, you are on Groups.io yourself. It is accessible.

On 29 Apr 2015, at 16:58, rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,
I have heard no good about yahoo and google groups, in terms of
accessibility. When I tried freelists, once, it was pretty accessible here.
Not sure about things like emissives, and groups.io, and who knows what else
is out there.

Sent from the BrailleNote