[access-uk] Re: RSS readers

  • From: "Damon Rose" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 09:54:47 -0000

Along the same lines,RSS is also a method by which people keep up with
their favourite blogs as well as news sites.

We're currently developing an RSS feed for the weblog on my website
www.bbc.co.uk/ouch/weblog/

I think an accessible RSS agregator could really help visually impaired
people edit the net down to manageable proportions and make everything
much easier to read.

Basically you create a list of your favourite sites.  When they update,
your RSS reader program updates too.  So you get the very latest stuff
from all your favourite websites all on one page ... Put simply.

Laters