[access-uk] Re: ROYAL MAIL POSTCODE FINDER

  • From: "Richard Godfrey-McKay" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 18:01:11 -0000

Thanks Carol.  So glad the driver worked.  It's always  something I'd wanted
to do.

Richard Godfrey-McKay
Tel: (01738) 445 880
Mobile: (07791) 452 593

Please read this special message

My partner, Cindy, is losing weight and at the same time, raising money for
RNIB.

Please go to

 <http://www.justgiving.com/slimmercindy> www.justgiving.com/slimmercindy

 to make a generous donation to RNIB and keep her healthy and motivated to
lose even more weight.42Lb to
date!

Thanks for reading this message.
Richard