[access-uk] Re: RNIB pocket Braille calendar

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 20:55:25 -0000

Well a missing date on a Braille calendar is one thing, but the blunder someone
made earlier this year when I received someone else's mail was appalling, and I
let RNIB know about it too.  I felt as though I had invaded that person's
privacy, it was awfully embarrassing since it was highly confidential material.
 They do have proof-reading issues because I receive a lot of their mags, and
the Braille does contain errors sometimes, so I know it isn't being done
properly.

Don't get me really started.  (smiles).

Jackie