[access-uk] Re: RNIB pocket Braille calendar

  • From: "Wendy Sharpe" <w.sharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 20:36:38 -0000

Jackie

I'm sure you're right about lack of proof-reading.  People used to be
employed to do this, but I expect it is all down to saving money and
employing as few people as possible.

I do think RNIB has too many fingers in too many pies now, and if they stuck
to the core services which really benefit us there wouldn't be so many
mistakes.

Wendy

  _____