[access-uk] Re: RNIB pocket Braille calendar

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 20:26:20 -0000

Clive, I usually buy one of these to shove in my bag every year, but I'll ask CS if they can guarantee 31 January 2008 beforehand. I have a bit of a twisted sense of humour about these things sometimes, so it kind of made me laugh when a friend rang and told me about it.

Jackie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Clive Pallett" <clive.pallett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>