[access-uk] Re: RNIB pocket Braille calendar

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew-shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 21:52:11 -0000

Hi Joan,  Could you please give me catalogue Number for one of these please.
It sounds just the type of thing that would help me out.  Many thanks Joan.
Regards
Andy Shipp & Trafford my new best friend.
Located Northampton  Northamptonshire UK.
HamRadio Callsign M0CEG
Echolink 220334
Contact Details
Mobile 07983 598287