[access-uk] Re: RNIB overdrive

  • From: Iain Lackie <ilackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 01:37:32 +0100

Many of the RNIB Talking Book recordings are commercially sourced.

Iain

On 19 Sep 2014, at 01:04 am, MJ Williams <matthewjwilliams101@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Though, with respect, quantity doesn't necessarily imply quality.  RNIB talking
books are perhaps the best in the in the English-speaking world, in terms of
the quality of the reading and the choice of voices available.
There again, all this is very subjective anyway.

Is there no way of bypassing the overdrive app?
I placed my order this time yesterday, and am still waiting for my pincode.
Perhaps something else they could improve, speed of delivery.  They're
certainly pretty efficient when it comes to taking your money.
Matt