[access-uk] Re: RNIB overdrive

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 21:39:08 +0100

hi there.

you can browse the selection of books for free and then decide weather or not to sign up. i've just done that and it seems to be worth while signing up for the amount of books they have, many more than my local library in any case. you can hear samples as well. just visit:

http://www.rniboverdrive.com/

all the best,

Mo.
On 18/09/2014 21:34, James English wrote:
Hi,

Appologies if this has been asked before.
Please could anyone who has subscribed to rnib's new overdrive service
give me sme sort of description as to the range of things on their? I
want to make sure I'm getting a decent service before I put some of my
hard-scrounged student money into rnib.