[access-uk] Re: RNIB, how inefficient are they?

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 14:15:38 -0000

Well Karl, you are definitely wide of the mark on that score although, of
course, you are entitled to your opinion, (smile).  I agree it has become an
even more expensive format, but one that those of us who prefer it are
entitled to have provided when ordering items from RNIB.  I notice that when
I order from them nowadays, I have to ask, and often have clarified, that I
want Braille instructions.  For smaller items it really doesn't matter, but
for something more complex it is useful.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Emails: thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx