[access-uk] Re: RNIB book stream and portable players

  • From: william lomas <will.d.lomas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 18:28:33 +0100

what i asking is it is a shame one can not use the book stream directly from a
portable device. why would one want the PC to listen to books?
if one can only use a PC and needs to copy the titles from a cd anyway on to a
portable player why do we need the book stream service?
one may as well just subscribe surely, to the main talking books cd service in
that case?
when the books become downloadable i may consider joining