[access-uk] Re: RNIB and Sendero Group release GPS Solution.

  • From: john gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 May 2014 13:05:05 +0100

hi kev does this rnib thing work on the android platform i have just been out
with it and it actually did anounce up comming roads that i was approaching. i
did not try the route thing out yet but maybe this charge is something to do
with the maps. strange though nobody from the rnib has come back to explain to
us about it.