[access-uk] Re: RNIB and Sendero Group release GPS Solution.

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 13:03:20 +0100

Hi Ibrahim

Yes I do take your point, it has to be better in urban areas which is
probably why none of them excite me very much! (smile).  I would love to use
it where I was born and brought up, I bet I wouldn't know it now things have
changed that much.

Enjoy though, and do please provide your feedback to the list as I am still
very interested in development of these things whether they serve a real
purpose for me or not.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Twitter: @thebrownsplace