[access-uk] Re: RNIB Talking Books now free to access

  • From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 20:05:27 +0000

Hello, OK, thanks, I'll look into it.

Sent from an iPad. Please excuse any spelling errors.

On 10 Nov 2015, at 6:59 p.m., Yusuf Osman <yusuf.osman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

You can use IOS, although I haven't for some time so don't know how
accessible/easy to use it would be. You probably can't use a note taker, but
if you downloaded the books using the computer and the Overdrive program
there's no reason why you couldn't transfer the book to the Notetaker and
play the books through the native mp3 player.
Yusuf

I’ve set up a FundMe account to help cover the ongoing costs of my PhD.
I’d be very grateful if you’d consider donating. Thank you!
https://www.gofundme.com/lhj928
Why not follow me on Twitter at:
yusuf_oy
Facebook: