[access-uk] Re: RNIB TV guide

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 14:29:42 -0000

Hi Barry and Chris,

I used to receive the RNIB TV guide in Braille and then I went over to
e-mail but I have switched back to Braille within the last year or so, to
make it easier for both my wife and myself to access the guide, as we found
it was problematic for us both to access the guide when I had it coming in
via e-mail.

Barry I hope this helps.

Alexander Shannon