[access-uk] Re: RNIB Student Library Booklist on Counselling

  • From: "David Taylor" <groups.dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 20:25:54 +0100

Hi,

I suspect the best thing to do is for your friend to contact them direct by sending in the book list and requesting to know which they have, or for the uni to do it. You can't have an up to date list that you can distribute over the web as they're always adding new books. I'm not sure they send out lists like that any more either, though I could be wrong.

Cheers
dave