[access-uk] Re: RNIB PRODUCT BOYCOTT

  • From: Michael Moore <michaelmoorehere@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 21:36:13 +0100

Sandra,

Well I did train and now I am a fully qualified instructor, in fact the only
one in North and South Ireland.

Mike

From: Janet Bell <janet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, 9 October 2015 2:22 pm

Hi John

I just despair of these people and you are right you tell guide dogs
things and no notice is taken whatsoever because totally blind
people are in a minority they are just left on the shelf to
disappear.

From: Janet Bell <janet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, 9 October 2015 1:59 pm

Hi Ian

I don't know if you read this newspaper but last week in the daily
mirror there was an article about an American woman who wanted to
go blind which infuriated me about as much as what you have written
has. There was also an advert about fifteen years ago done by
action for blind people that made us look totally helpless which
annoyed me as well. I don't buy the rnib's products as I think
they are poor quality most of the time. and when my year's
subscription is up I don't think I will renew it either.

Janet ps there are still letters at the bottom of your messages.