[access-uk] Re: RNIB PRODUCT BOYCOTT

  • From: "Janet Bell" <janet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 07:26:59 +0100

Please tell us more my dog could do with this.

-----Original Message----- From: Martin Wilsher (Redacted sender "martinwilsher" for DMARC)
Sent: Sunday, October 11, 2015 7:14 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: RNIB PRODUCT BOYCOTT

Can you tell us more about this dog toilet harness thing? I've heard of it
for horses, but dogs? How does it work? More to the point, where does it
clip to? And re nationalisation, or even mandating, I agree with that. It
would solve the issue of picking up while on the street. Why not mandate
all dog owners to fit one to their dogs. It would clear up a messy problem
overnight.