[access-uk] Re: RNIB Overdrive subscription

  • From: Iain Lackie <ilackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 12:22:33 +0100

They do thourhg council tax. I thin RNIB are wanting it both ways. They want
local libraries to be accessible and at the same time want councils to pay
Talking Book subscriptions.

Iain

On 27 Sep 2014, at 10:05 am, Eleanor Martha Burke
<eleanormarthaburke@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

But sighted people do not pay for their library service, not even £50 per annum.
----- Original Message ----- From: "john gallagher" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>