[access-uk] Re: RNIB Overdrive subscription

  • From: "Aedan O'Meara" <aedanomeara@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 11:09:20 +0100

Hi Jackie,
I presume you know that if you copy your downloaded book to some other
folder in windows explorer you can then press the delete key on that book in
overdrive carefuly selecting the first option to delete and remove from your
account. This will immediately free up your account for another download and
releases the book ahead of time for another user.
This way I have downloaded as many books as I like from Overdrive any day I
want.
You can read them at your leisure later from the new folder.
Kind regards
Aedan.

From: john gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx