[access-uk] Re: RNIB Overdrive - In Touch

  • From: Iain Lackie <ilackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 09:58:19 +0100

My experience was that was not the case.

Iain.

On 24 Sep 2014, at 9:36 am, Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

hmm, a very interesting discussion. i was talking to a friend of mine and he
was saying that when he was interviewed on in touch, they practically told him
what to say, so he couldn't express his true opinion of the product/service
he'd been asked to comment on. i don't know if they do this with everyone, but
it wouldn't surprise me if they agreed on what to say to promote the audio book
service as much as possible, instead of highlighting issues that people have
experienced as well as pointing out the advantages...

Mo.