[access-uk] Re: RNIB Overdrive - Faults in conversion from Daisy to Overdrive format

  • From: "martin wilsher" <martinwilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2014 11:47:34 -0000

Hearing these problems, I am so glad I didn't convert to the overdrive
service, though I'm very disappointed too that the online RNIB tb catalogue
is not being updated with new books, I hope the RNIB cs team have the new
books that are hopefully being recorded put on their system at least.  Fifty
quid for an overdrive service that is this flaky?  No thanks RNIB.