[access-uk] Re: RNIB NAVIGATOR

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2015 19:01:32 +0100

Hi Carol,

Consider Blindsquare before you do. It is better, less of a battery hog and
you can control it with Bluetooth headset buttons, including the Bem
Wireless Speakerband.

And best of all, just one one-off payment.

I don't sell it either <Grin>, but I can't imagine why anyone would prefer
Navigator over Blindsquare.

All the best

Steve

--
Computer Room Services
77 Exeter Close

From: Ibrahim Gucukoglu <ibrahimGucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, 4 September 2015 7.04 am

Hi Carol.

The app is essentially the same, same layout etc. I haven't created a
custom POI yet but will do so today when I travel to work in the morning

and try to bookmark the bus stop nearest the RNIB, currently St Pancras
International.

All the best, Ibrahim.