[access-uk] Re: RNIB NAVIGATOR

  • From: Jackie Brown <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2015 18:25:55 +0100

Hi Steve

That certainly explains why it is so terribly greedy, I have never seen an app
gobble up your battery life like Navigator does. I agree you can take a
portable charging facility with you, but nevertheless ...

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown

From: Ibrahim Gucukoglu <ibrahim,g;ucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, 4 September 2015 7.04 am

Hi Carol.

The app is essentially the same, same layout etc. I haven't created a
custom POI yet but will do so today when I travel to work in the morning and
try to bookmark the bus stop nearest the RNIB, currently St Pancras
International.

All the best, Ibrahim.