[access-uk] RNIB

  • From: Richard King <rking689@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 14:08:52 +0100

That bloomin' R N I B, I wanted to order something this morning and
they didn't even ring me!

I mean, how rude can they be? If I decide that I want something then I
expect them to ring me immediately that they receive my thought! Hello
Mr. King, we think you need to order something today, so how can we
assist you on this fine day? Now that would be incredible! Not even
Amazon are on that one!

Have a nice day