[access-uk] Re: RNIB

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 02:13:39 -0000

Hi Derek, unlike those other suppliers, who survive on the profits they make on profits the RNIB makes a considerable amount from donations, contributions, bequests and the rest. Seemingly that's not enough for them, they want the profit the other suppliers get as well.

                   John.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Derek Hornby" <derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>