[access-uk] Re: RNIB

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 21:14:02 -0000

Guess I will scan it in Karl. The strange thing which I do not understand is that I wanted 5 books, all are priced at £21.99 and like I say with the student discount £19.99. Now they are all published by the same publisher and yet three of the books they said I could have for £30.00 which I gladly did, then there was VAT, not a problem but the 5th book was then going to cost £142.99. Cannot understand their reasoning.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Karl Proud" <karl@xxxxxxxxxxx>