[access-uk] Re: REPLACEMENT EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE - ABOUT 150 GIG

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 19:00:14 +0100

If this drive doesn't have an internal fan, how does it not overheat? Just curious. Thanks! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandra Henshall" <oceania@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, August 04, 2007 6:50 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: REPLACEMENT EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE - ABOUT 150 GIG

Hi Carol,
About three months ago, I purchased a Freecom 150 gig external USB hard drive from:
http://www.svp.co.uk
and I am very satisfied with it. All I had to do was change it from Fat32 to NTFS and that was easy enough for even me to manage without a hitch. It doesn't have an internal fan so is almost silent in operation and the price, including delivery, was about sixty-five pounds. They do sell other makes too so you might want to take a look and check them out. Can't help with your existing drive, I'm afraid but hope this info is of some use.

Cheers,
Sandra.