[access-uk] REMOVING SAMSUNG SOFTWARE

  • From: "Richard Godfrey-McKay" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 14:38:00 +0100

Hi, Want to uninstall the pre-installed Samsung software from this new
laptop, and wondered whether there's any reason why I shouldn't remove any
of the following:

Interactive guide; easy software manager; easy support centre; multimedia
pop; remote support; userguide.

Don't want to affect the working of fn +function keys, but can't see that
this stuff does anything useful for me, and suspect it may be interacting
when I'd rather it didn't.

Please help.

Richard

Richard Godfrey-McKay

Please be kind enough to cast a vote for fife Society for the blind to help
them win a new rehab house.

You can vote online once a day until 20th September, so please offer your
support. They have already got to the last 24 out of about 3,000, and are
the only blindness related charity in the final. The link is below, so
please just find fife Society on that page, and press enter on the vote
button which follows. Thank you.

 <http://40.persimmonhomes.com/vote?charities=A-F>
http://40.persimmonhomes.com/vote?charities=A-F

Telephone: 01738-445 880