[access-uk] Re: REMOTE ACCESS HOST

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 09:00:46 -0000

Hi Margaret,

Remote Access Host is a function of System Access from Serotek, for allowing
support personnel to connect to your computer.

I believe I have connected to your PC a couple of times to help you out with
problems in the past, and that's why Remote Access is there.  You may leave
it, or uninstall it, your choice.  It won't do any harm either way.

All the best

Steve

  _____