[access-uk] RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN NORTON GHOST AND SYSTEM RESTORE

  • From: "Richard Godfrey-McKay" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 18:18:39 -0000

Hi listers.  My partner recently removed a trial version of Ghost and
subsequently appeared to lose the ability to access system restore points
prior to the removal of Ghost.

Can anyone help me to understand the position please?

If I remove my demo of Ghost,  will I too lose prior restore points?
Thanks.

Richard Godfrey-McKay
Telephone (01656) 657 516

Mobile (07791) 452 593